Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

Who wanted gear dependent boost from their EM? Here it is.

Old 07-29-2005, 10:25 AM
4 doors & 6 on the floor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who wanted gear dependent boost from their EM? Here it is.

Just saw this. Seems like an impressive product. Price matches it: $1299.

"This new product from RalliTEK has been designed to leave all competitors in our wake. The new RalliTEK PerfectPower7 is designed to be the tool to tune every turbo Subaru. Pre-Programmed, Plug and Play, with Windows software are just two reasons to choose RalliTEK PerfectPower7. Launch Control, Anti-lag, Closed Loop/Gear dependant boost control and a plethera of auxiliary features like Automatic Waterspray(STi), are some of the features that sets RalliTEK PerfectPower7 above UTEC. RalliTEK PrefectPower7 has Closed Loop Fuel Control, that Utec can not touch! Contact sean@rallitek.com for more details. Available for STi, WRX, Legacy GT, XT, Baja Turbo, and Tribecca. Specify year/model and modifications when ordering."

(From http://www.rallitek.com/products.asp...=Y&HB=&ACC=&SP=)
Old 07-29-2005, 01:14 PM
*Big Schpellar*

all this stuff that rallitek has been working on is some really great stuff. but i will never take my car back there. the worked on it 2 times and fucked it up both times. they fixed the issue but.... it was something i shouldnt have to do. and i have ordered some things from them around thanksgiving and i got them 5 months later. and yet they installed the wrong gauge!!!!

so nothing agains Sean and Garner but they have lost my Business and i will not send them any.

the perfect power is a great product, BUT it is very new so there isnt any tuners out there. and the UTEC is far supirior in my opinion. and if you want boost that you can change any and all varibles. the Greddy E01 can do anything, duty cycle, rpm bases, gear, over take, and there is more.
Old 07-29-2005, 10:11 PM
Gravel fiend

Mmmmm... anti-lag...
Old 07-30-2005, 04:16 AM
4 doors & 6 on the floor

Originally Posted by BrewPuBeaver
all this stuff that rallitek has been working on is some really great stuff. but i will never take my car back there. the worked on it 2 times and fucked it up both times. they fixed the issue but.... it was something i shouldnt have to do. and i have ordered some things from them around thanksgiving and i got them 5 months later. and yet they installed the wrong gauge!!!!

so nothing agains Sean and Garner but they have lost my Business and i will not send them any.

*snip*
Careful Brew some might consider this "shop bashing" and lock the thread.
Old 07-30-2005, 11:58 AM
4 doors & 6 on the floor

Originally Posted by Zate
*snip*Grow up.
Some would ask the same of you. With that I'll post no more on the subject.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:42 AM
*Big Schpellar*

i was not trying to shop bash, or slander. but if you want to get a perfect power set up and you dont know how to tune it? please tell me of a tuner in the area that knows how. i am pretty sure that Sean is one of a few in the nation. so if you dont want to tune it your self.... and most people myself included are not proficent tuners.

just sharing MY opinions and veiws. if you want the best engine management and dont want to spend 2,000 bucks. buy a UTEC used for 600 and spend 4-5 hundred to tune it.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:53 AM
*Big Schpellar*

like wise. i have the greddy E01. any aspect of boost can be controlled with it.

personally i wouldnt want a piggy back ecu to run my boost. you have so much more control with a EBC. well the AVC-r or greddy E01.