Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

EXTRA MONEY for working on car?

Old 04-18-2005, 08:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EXTRA MONEY for working on car?

Would anyone be willing to help me out? I've got a 1990 Volvo 740 in my parking lot at my apt. complex and I'm moving VERY soon. I dont have time to do this myself because I also have to start packing. I started working on getting it running this past weekend and was able to narrow the problem down to a fuel issue. We replaced the regulator, the filter and next is the pump. The other problem is I'm working in Sarasota now and by the time I get home I dont have much day light left.

I would be willing to pay if someone was willing to get this thing running ASAP.

Thanks!
BEN

2003 VW Passat - Blue Anthracite 1.8t
O.Z. Crono Evolutions, Euro Spec Rear Fog Mod, Kamei Grill, Euro Front Impact Strips, H&R / Bilstein Sports, Greddy Turbo Timer, Powered by Upsolute.
Old 04-18-2005, 08:52 AM
noodles

Are you moving locally? Just an idea, but if so, I'd just tow the thing to the new place and don't try to worry about it right now. That's what, $70?

Sorry I can't help otherwise.
Old 04-18-2005, 08:57 AM

Thanks for the advise...my roommate just had it towed from Ocala. He needs to drive it asap.

2003 VW Passat - Blue Anthracite 1.8t
O.Z. Crono Evolutions, Euro Spec Rear Fog Mod, Kamei Grill, Euro Front Impact Strips, H&R / Bilstein Sports, Greddy Turbo Timer, Powered by Upsolute.