Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

I'm so upset right now it's not even funny!!!!

Old 03-26-2005, 08:03 PM
El Mas turboso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm so upset right now it's not even funny!!!!

Well I was on my way to the tux store to get measured for one for my sister's wedding, which is in 2 weeks. I was with my other sister and my almost 3 year old nephew. Of course I4 was packed so we decided to exit on osceola/polk county line road. I was on the exit ramp at the stop waiting for my turn to go in, there was a car coming, the road was kinda wet so I decided to stay there until that car passed then I would go. Well 5 seconds later, bam, a stupid dumbass on an s10 pickup hits my car in the back. The guys seem to work in construction, it was an unmarked company truck, the 2 guys were mexican, and the driver did not have a FL license, he had a mexico license. The owner of the truck does have insurance so hopefully they will pay. Anyways, as soon as it happened I jumped out of the car pissed as hell about it, first of all my nephew is in the car, second it's my fucking car, my baby you know!!!!!! My sister jumped out and started screaming at the guy because of my nephew. This guy didn't stop, he stopped with me, good thing is that he was probably only doing like 25mph. Anyhow I'm so heated I want to jump these guys and kick there asses. The guys that know me, know I'm a big dude, these guys where tiny. I can take them easy, but of course it woul not be the smart thing, So I just grab my phone kick and call 911. Give them all the info and stuff. My sister is already getting all the information from this guy, and I mean all of it, even the guy's underwear color I think.

I already have the troopers coming. The guy told my sister flat out he doesn't have a license. At this point I'm passing around my car trying to calm down. But it's not really working. My sister comes back and tells me the guy wants to leave. I'm like helllllll noooo. He comes to me and tells me the same thing, that I already have all the information that he's going to leave. I'm like I need a police report for the insurance to pay, if you leave that's your problem, I already called the cops they are coming, if you leave you will get in trouble, because I'm waiting for them. I have no problems with my driving records to hide. He is know shaking, scared.

The trooper arrived like 20 minutes later, pretty quick. He asked for our info and what happened, pretty easy, he hit me, I was stopped waiting for my turn. The cop goes back to his car, and the guy comes back and starts tapping at my bumper, he's saying that's only plastic, it's nothing. I'm like pissed off again, told him to stop and told him that that bumper was worth about $500 new, that's with no paint. He tells me no, it can't be that much, I get heated again. I told him I work on cars, I do all my custom work, and I know about prices. He tells me again that it can't be that much. I tell him it's not only that, look at my light, it's probably cracked inside, needs replacement, the frame it's probably bent and needs to be fixed, plus my exhaust might be bent, that's another $700. He is upset and walks away.

A few minutes later he comes back, talking crap again. I told him straight this time. Dude the cop's here, let him do his work, I'm not letting you go just like that. I want my car fixed. You are lucky my sister is here, because if not it would have been a lot worst with just me, I would have taken some other measurements, so just let him take car of it, you walk away back to your car, I don't want to hear anything again. He finally walked away scared again.

I was so freaking upset it wasn't funny. about 10 minutes later the cop came out, gave me the accident report and told me it was the other guy's fault, to call the insurance company and they would deal with it. He then told the other guy, you are going to have to pay for that. That was kinda funny to hear from the cop. Wow that was long. This is just a big long rant of what happened. I'm still upset, it's my baby, and now it is scared. The good thing is that it is rally not that bad, requiring bondo and shit, so no more weight will be added to the car, but still......

It doesn't look that bad on the pictures but it is kinda worst than what it looks. We'll see, the insurance company was closed, so I have to call monday, we'll see........

2002 Subaru WRX
1988 Honda Civic Hatch
Old 03-26-2005, 08:29 PM
4 doors & 6 on the floor

My condolences Dav. Glad no one was hurt though.
Old 03-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Doughnut Grease

Hope everything goes well. What will your insurance do if they have no insurance and no license. Did they get a ticket from the cop or did he say anything else.

My IWSTI.com Garage
"This is how I roll!" ~Jack Black
Old 03-26-2005, 09:18 PM
El Mas turboso

That did kinda upset me a little, no ticket from the cop to them. I guess he thought it really wasn't the guy's fault, because the road was a little wet, but still he should have kept his distance.

I have full coverage, so if anything my insurance will fix it, but I don't want to pay my deductible, i think it's $250

2002 Subaru WRX
1988 Honda Civic Hatch
Old 03-27-2005, 01:44 AM
Too Much is ALMOST Enough

man thats fucked up the cop didnt give that mexican a ticket, shit i would've called immigration after i got off the phone with 911 cuz you know he isnt legal. he probably came over in a 78 K5 Blazer 15 other beaners.
Old 03-27-2005, 01:46 AM
Too Much is ALMOST Enough

i wonder if you could take the owner of the business to court cuz that fuck didnt have a license????
Old 03-27-2005, 06:33 AM
noodles

Sorry to hear it, man. These things always suck. I know it doesn't help, but at least this didn't happen with 3000 miles on the odometer:

http://www.kickflop.net/cgi-bin/albu...=wrx_accident1

and then this at 3500 miles on the odometer, 2 weeks after the car being in the shop for a month while a roof was shipped from Japan:

http://www.kickflop.net/cgi-bin/albu...=wrx_accident2
Old 03-27-2005, 08:19 AM
Down South Supplier

Originally Posted by hondatyper
man thats fucked up the cop didnt give that mexican a ticket, shit i would've called immigration after i got off the phone with 911 cuz you know he isnt legal. he probably came over in a 78 K5 Blazer 15 other beaners.
roflmao

Originally Posted by blacksti
stop trying to be cool telling people you kicked me out of your tree house lmao dude fs is gay get over it
Originally Posted by antibling
bob you are just way too cool
Old 03-27-2005, 09:04 AM

Damn those Mexicans. I would of called the immigration service and deport those beaners. HAHAHA I hate when people ride your ass especially when they are in a pos with crappy brakes.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:12 AM
'MERICA!

Originally Posted by scoobydoo
Damn those Mexicans. I would of called the immigration service and deport those beaners. HAHAHA I hate when people ride your ass especially when they are in a pos with crappy brakes.

Quick Reply: I'm so upset right now it's not even funny!!!!