Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

Sonic Adventures!

Old 03-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Down South Supplier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sonic Adventures!

Ok so many funny things happend tonight at the sonic burger but I must admit the story of Jons stalker is priceless. Many of you might have saw me red in the face and tearing because I was laughing so hard. Heres the story!

We were just standing there talking and this kid walks up to our lil group and acts like hes known us forever. At first he just stood there quitely but then he started adding into all the conversations. And also at this point everything still seemed normal, I figured he was just some kid looking for peopel to talk cars with so I didnt think anything of it. About 30 mins passes and the kid is following us literally everywhere no matter where we went. We each started splitting off the group and walking over to Jons car 1 by 1 and we placed bets to see who the kid would follow. Turns out the kid is like in love with Jon and would not leave him alone. He would follow him behind and through cars, Jon was trying everything in his power to juke the kid but he wouldnt go! I even saw Jon ducking behind multiple subys! LOL. Finally Jon looses the kid and jumps in his car and ducks down. The kid has lost his best friend in the entire world and is now sad, he searched for like another 20 mins for Jon but gave up, hopped in the camaro, and left.

Here are some pics i snatched with my phone to capture the moment lol. One is of the kid looking for his best friend (hes the tall kid in the front). And the other pic is of Jon hiding out in his car trying to shake the kid.

oh and P.S.
--The mid life crisis 50 year old guy with the 350 that stole my spot TWO times sucks at life...and Thank you stockdd for holding your spot for me so that that guy wouldnt steal my spot again
Attached Thumbnails Sonic Adventures!-62141243397_468_1.jpg   Sonic Adventures!-62141243525_468_1.jpg  

Originally Posted by blacksti
stop trying to be cool telling people you kicked me out of your tree house lmao dude fs is gay get over it
Originally Posted by antibling
bob you are just way too cool

Last edited by Quege; 03-19-2005 at 10:00 PM.
Old 03-19-2005, 10:13 PM
WRXtasy

Lol no prob...

And you fail to mention that damn Eclipse? <--

Last edited by stokdd; 03-19-2005 at 10:18 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 05:30 AM
Just for decoration

Bwahaha... You forgot about the drunk kid that got hit by the car at gandy

R.I.P. Brian Nichols 02/07/1989-11/24/2008
Old 03-20-2005, 06:27 AM
noodles

Poor kid.
Old 03-20-2005, 09:19 AM

Hey I'm in that picture too lol. I thought that kid was friends with you since he was following you guys everywhere you went. That's why I asked you what he ran friday night. My friends and I were wondering why you guys kept walking from your car to Jons car and back again laughing the whole time. Thats funny that he was stalking him lol.
Old 03-20-2005, 10:07 AM
Down South Supplier

hahahha yeah, everyone thought we knew him lol.

And yes the drunk kid that got run over at gandy was hilarious

Originally Posted by blacksti
stop trying to be cool telling people you kicked me out of your tree house lmao dude fs is gay get over it
Originally Posted by antibling
bob you are just way too cool
Old 03-20-2005, 10:24 AM
I'm Slow

Originally Posted by Quege
hahahha yeah, everyone thought we knew him lol.

And yes the drunk kid that got run over at gandy was hilarious
What drunk kid? Where did he get run over at? I must have been paying to much attention to the fake UZI fight and the royal rumble in the grass

550/550

Quick Reply: Sonic Adventures!