Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

CEL ques.

Old 11-25-2003, 12:45 PM
Cock Model

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CEL ques.

Put on my Downpipe CEL eliminator a few days ago and i'm still getting the famous check engine light from my redone exhaust. I was like 90% sure that i must have fucked up my primary 02 than since we beat the shit out of it to get it off, and i'm getting really weak gas mileage. The car's been running fine with no leaks for like 500 miles since. I'm just curious since a few of you had mentioned throwing the "misfire" code if any of you own an OBDII scanner or where you are getting it checked. I stopped by like a jiffy lube shit place the other day just for them to tell me what code i'm throwing and it seemed like their diagnostic tool was oldschool or something and was reading errors. Eventually they told me it was Code31??? I thought all the codes for subies read with the letter "P" followed by 4 digits. I found one website that mentioned Code31 for a WRX and it said it was a cel for my throttle position sensor? How that is relevant to what i've done to my car = clueless. Write back if you can help me out guys, i'd like to get this shit fixed and save some gas soon. haha.

02 WRX
K&N, ic hoses, up-pipe & turboback
Old 11-25-2003, 07:34 PM
TR Registered Member #5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sams got a code scanner

Editor - Stangtv.com - Dragzine.com

2011 Mustang GT Premium 6-speed manual Sterling Gray Metallic - New Project Car
SCT SF3 - FRPP Adjustable Handling Pack - Vortech 597 RWHP 476 lb/ft - 7.5 PSI

1965 Mustang - Blow thru Dart SBF 427ci with a Paxton NOVI-2500
Hydraulic roller, 91 octane, 1030HP