Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

sti type ra gear set people

Old 10-30-2003, 09:05 PM
"color blind kid"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sti type ra gear set people

Guess what I found out tonight?
My speedo is off 10mph, when im at 55 others say 65... so on and so forth... I got suspious when I was trapping high 90s and the speedo said 80 sumthing... Anyone else got messed up calibration or is it just my car?

It also explains the 65 in a 55 ticket I got from jerkoff cop... I'm just going to ride it out till I get a ticket and have somthing to fight with

I fixed my up-pip leak too today, dropped .3 and trottle respons is crazy, it might also be the cold air though.
Learn how to use the feedback system! When people don't fallow through with a deal, fucking make it known! of course everyone has all positive points, no one fucking gives negatives for flakers, if you start giving negative feedbacks for flaking maybe people on tr will stop making stupid ass posts about wanting to buy shit then not showing up for the shit.
Old 10-31-2003, 03:23 PM
danse

My speedo seems to be about right. You did stick with the factory final drive, right?

Want to know what the war in Iraq is really costing America? Click here
Old 10-31-2003, 04:20 PM
"color blind kid"

I don't know... I gave mastro the gears and they put them in... I don't know anything about trannies...
Learn how to use the feedback system! When people don't fallow through with a deal, fucking make it known! of course everyone has all positive points, no one fucking gives negatives for flakers, if you start giving negative feedbacks for flaking maybe people on tr will stop making stupid ass posts about wanting to buy shit then not showing up for the shit.
Old 10-31-2003, 09:36 PM
danse

Originally posted by blackwagon
I don't know... I gave mastro the gears and they put them in... I don't know anything about trannies...
You would have had to buy the 4.444 final conversion, so your final should be the same. If there's a problem with the speedo gear, which I stupidly did not think of before and should have considered, that may be it. Billy had to replace his speedo gear to accomodate his new gearset. Hmmm...

Old 11-03-2003, 10:22 AM
"color blind kid"

Default Re: sti type ra gear set people

I'm just going to ride it out till I get a ticket and have somthing to fight with
I shot myself in the head... recalibration wont help me with the ticket I just got. At least I can take class and no points will be assesed.
Old 11-03-2003, 03:16 PM
danse

Default Re: Re: sti type ra gear set people

I shot myself in the head... recalibration wont help me with the ticket I just got. At least I can take class and no points will be assesed.
Uh...good times! Dude, gotta know what to say and what not to say. You should never even THINK about getting one of those yellow slips except as a motivator toward avoidance. That's just bad juju man. :o

Old 11-03-2003, 05:42 PM
danse

Originally posted by Billy
Talked to Ralli Spec today and they said that yes, there is a new speedo gear that should come with/be installed with the type RA gearsets.
That would explain why my speedo is OK. Thanks for the info Billy!

Old 11-03-2003, 06:28 PM
"color blind kid"

hmmmm... I wonder why mines wacko then... I got my set from ralli spec and installed the same place... I guess they really don't like me over there