Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

sob mtv gave away wrxes

Old 09-15-2003, 06:19 PM
"color blind kid"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sob mtv gave away wrxes

thats it, I'm going to the next casting call... free living for a couple months and a chance to win some crap... I want a free car... even if its a saturn it's still free.
Learn how to use the feedback system! When people don't fallow through with a deal, fucking make it known! of course everyone has all positive points, no one fucking gives negatives for flakers, if you start giving negative feedbacks for flaking maybe people on tr will stop making stupid ass posts about wanting to buy shit then not showing up for the shit.
Old 09-16-2003, 05:21 PM
danse

MTV's studios should be razed and burned. There is no more worthless channel on all of cable. If I won a car from them, I'd blow the focker up. I dislike MTV.

Want to know what the war in Iraq is really costing America? Click here
Old 09-17-2003, 04:58 PM

That pissed me off. I would do anything to be able to get a WRX, stupid high insurance rates. They don't even know anything about that car and they get it for free??? that doesn't make sense to me.