Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

HElP i need a stock grill for my gc8

Old 09-09-2003, 02:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HElP i need a stock grill for my gc8

someone please either trade or sell me a stock grill for my car. i have this thing and i think its the uglist picece of sH!t ever . and i cut out my stock one to try to make it look like the cwest grill and messed up. please , i see you stock rs's around, need a better grill ?just trade with me. call me 505 5244
Old 09-09-2003, 04:21 PM
Sucks to be You!

Call Mastro. Nuff said!
Old 09-09-2003, 06:16 PM
danse

Good looking Scoob, but I think you're going to have trouble trading anyone for "the ugliest piece of shit ever".

Want to know what the war in Iraq is really costing America? Click here
Old 09-09-2003, 06:24 PM
"color blind kid"

I like that pos grille.

Is it only a 2.5 grill or are all the gc grills the same? Theres a gc in the junkyard... I forgot if the front end was messed up though...
Learn how to use the feedback system! When people don't fallow through with a deal, fucking make it known! of course everyone has all positive points, no one fucking gives negatives for flakers, if you start giving negative feedbacks for flaking maybe people on tr will stop making stupid ass posts about wanting to buy shit then not showing up for the shit.
Old 09-10-2003, 04:32 AM

Default who the fucck are you

i never sold anything to you before you fuckking idiot so stop talking sh!t. and what kind of grill do you have gay ass ...you have a picture of all these subarus..show yours not ones you wish you had
Old 09-10-2003, 05:20 AM
So now I'm a liar...

Originally posted by blackwagon
I like that pos grille.

Is it only a 2.5 grill or are all the gc grills the same? Theres a gc in the junkyard... I forgot if the front end was messed up though...
OK fess up....where the hell is this junkyard you speak of? GC's n da house!?!
Old 09-10-2003, 06:09 AM
"color blind kid"

Aeagleusd- you calling me a fucking idiot? And now to pm the location instead of posting.... opie check pms
Learn how to use the feedback system! When people don't fallow through with a deal, fucking make it known! of course everyone has all positive points, no one fucking gives negatives for flakers, if you start giving negative feedbacks for flaking maybe people on tr will stop making stupid ass posts about wanting to buy shit then not showing up for the shit.
Old 09-10-2003, 06:18 AM
"color blind kid"

And another thing... I do drive a wagon... and heres a pic. So what I goto junk yards and try to help people out... Next time you ask for somthing I won't say shit. Don't beleive me about the gc go ahead and let opie get to it, I don't have a pic of that one in the junkyard (diff one, saw it from the roof of a house, don't ask) but I got pics of all the legacys I "claim" to be at cophers. I hate people that talk shit to me when I havn't said a damn thing cept helping words...
Old 09-10-2003, 06:31 AM
"color blind kid"

damn this is making me mad... here my grille... sti genom

I said I liked the grill and this guy goes balistic... WTF do you want to do??? buy a girll and give it to you...

call me a ricer while your at it...