Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

Any interest in a Prodrive BBK?

Old 08-01-2003, 05:21 AM
danse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any interest in a Prodrive BBK?

I can get one additional setup at a fantastic price, but this will be a one time only, one shot deal. Out of respect for friends on the board, I won't post the price here. Again, I'm going to be picking up this setup for my car and can get one more unit. Payment will be in advance and will take about 3-5 business days to get here. This will definitely be a one time only deal. If you're interested, PM me and I'll get back to you. Most people on the board know me and I assure you, it is totally legit. Getting a nice hookup from a friend who just happened to have a couple of shiny, silver, overstock items laying around the warehouse.

Prodrive's marketing talk on their BBK:
This kit features upgraded discs, calipers and pads for maximum braking performance. The 4-pot front calipers, unique to Prodrive, are machined from lightweight aluminum to minimize unsprung weight. These are mated to 330mm discs featuring spiral venting for greater cooling capacity and a unique Prodrive groove pattern to continually clean the pad to resist glazing. The pad material has been specifically chosen to complement the characteristics of the discs, offering much greater stopping power and fade resistance without compromising cold braking performance. To retain braking balance, this kit should ideally be fitted together with the rear pad upgrade. Requires minimum 17” wheels.

Want to know what the war in Iraq is really costing America? Click here
Old 08-02-2003, 11:37 AM
danse

Wow, no one is interested? This is a nice BBK. I'll be picking one up for my car. Auto-xers, this BBK pwn3z you!

Want to know what the war in Iraq is really costing America? Click here
Old 08-02-2003, 01:59 PM
ASM FTW!

i dont know if its the kit that isnt interesting... its prob. the price!!

eek... although Prodrive calipers would look sweet behind prodrive wheels!