Old 07-09-2012, 11:54 PM
CoRDiTe
Not Mad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'M BORED!!!!! And I'm getting tired of the same stuff every day.

I've been begging you guys to make some changes to the forum for years. I've posted countless different add-ons, plug-ins that were even approved by Zate and not once has anything changed around here!!! Why? Things are getting boring around here. I want to help revive this place and I cannot do it without your help. Don't let this place die like VerbalWarfare!!!!!

For starters I believe if we revolutionize PIT ROAD we can attract more users to the site. Pit road is a great place to get different types of people to join the site. I bet more than 80% of people in the U.S drive a vehicle. The United States alone has about 800 vehicles per 1000 people. That's estimated of course. ( Not by me). So out of those people who draw an interest to the site through PIT ROAD is bound to explore the site and make use of the other sub-forums. GCC in particular needs to grow. Not a lot of activity in there.If we find at least one way to bring people to the site I believe one way can be through Pit road. Pit road IMO is a huge mess. It's unorganized and I think the site could benefit from it if it was more organized with different categories.

For starters: We can have a section called " Help Desk " Under help desk.....

a. You click on newbz and there will be a few threads for the newbz to read about pit road.
b. Off topic rulez can go in there
c. On Topic rulez can go in there
d A thread called " Introduce yourself can be placed in there for New Pit road users.

Secondly we can have different sections for different types of pit roaders.

1. NSFW section

a. All NSFW threads can go in there. Most of those picture threads can go in there or NSFW Videos.

2. A section labeled " Lifestylez " In this section we can have sections like.

a. The Music Pit. All threads that have to deal with music can go in here. From what you recommend to posting songs/videos
b. The Gamer Pit. All threads that have to deal with gaming. From PC's, phones, Laptops, consoles can go in here.
c. DIY . Anything other than Car related can go in here from how to build a club house, change a light bulb, what/how to cook, et
d. Movies, T.V Shows, Musics books section
e. etc...

Sports and Fitness: This section can be used for all sports from football to nascar to boxing. Also how to eat or drink healthy. How to work out and get into shape to place sports or just to be more fit.

a. Football threads
b. BBall threads
c. Baseball threads.
d. Soccer threads.
e ESPN talk
f. Nascar talk
g. Fishing talk.
e. etc. etc..

4. " Keep it real " In this section it can be topics that are to be kept strictly on topic. If people keep breaking the rules in this section then they can be banned from this section.

5. " Picture me rolling" In this section people can give their input on what type of equipment to purchase, how to use your equipment, how to repair it. Show off their work from drawing, to taking pictures or video. This would be an on topic section. Anything off topic in this section would result in the ban from this section.

I don't understand why we don't have something like this in place. Yes this is a Auto-chat Forum, but we should find other means to keep this place a live. I have tried creating threads. I feel I am one of the few still creating threads to draw more users in here, but after a while you run out of threads to post about. Especially if you post the majority of them. Other forums do something very similar to what I have posted. This isn't anything original, It's something very common. It works and it draws attention. People who come to this section of the site are bound to see the other sections of the site. From GCC, to the other Sub-forums that are vehicle related. We have a lot of guests that probably don't sign in or create an account because there are other forums that offer more. Lets offer more to this place.

I don't mind helping out if you guys need the help. I understand if I am never put into any sort of moderation. I don't need that status to help. I just want to help this place grow and I've been offering my input and some of it was not rejected. They were just never used. Don't just read this. Respond to it. This place is becoming too quiet!!!!!! HELP ME HELP YOU!!!!!

Lets start all over. Lets wash our hands and turn the page. We need to start a new chapter.
Another thing, lets clear our band list from previous members who have been banned. They still lurk the site. Lets give them a chance to come back with a new and different pit road. members like Taylor, JH26, FOX, and other users who were very active in here They can most certainly help this place grow with a new and revised pit road.

P.S I don't need you just to comment on why those people are welcomed not back. If you want to comment please comment on how we can help the site grow. I've been giving ideas for years now and lots of those ideas are being used on other forums that are growing. On the other hand this forum is not growing.
- Ivan

Last edited by CoRDiTe; 07-10-2012 at 12:01 AM.