Thread: My 93 gt build
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 03:34 PM
thundermax
blown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 93 gt build

I finally got 95% of everything I need to start building my car, so it's time for a build thread.
I bought this 93 GT about 3 months ago; at one point it was a fully built supercharged car but the last owner stripped it down and sold all the parts off the car, so I got it as a roller with no drivetrain. The shell is beautiful, the paint is mint along with bodylines and interior all the trim ext. It already has: 3.73 gears, shocks, struts, lowering springs, subframe connectors, 5 lug on y2k cobra r's ext..
My goal is 300whp on E7 heads with almost every supporting modification
I got the block at the junk yard stripped it down, had it cleaned, honed and bearings done at the machine shop. Crank polished and flywheel resurfaced. I am staying with stock forged pistons.
Heads are E7s resurfaced, valve job, high lift springs, retainers ext... They are being ported out by Harold Harper right now, so no pics yet.
I got lucky with the junk engine, I has F303 cam which will be reused.
Holley systemax intake with spacer and bbk 70mm throttle and 73mm C&L intake components will be used with 24lb injectors, aeromotive fpr. There is upgraded fuel pump in the car, I am not sure what it is but it's not stock. I won't say every little thing that I have but a lot of the stuff is in the pics, pretty much every supporting mod.
As I begin assembly I will post more pics.