View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 07:07 PM
DESERTEAGLE50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fbi Is At It Again !!!

I don't like to air out my laundry. I TRY to keep every situation at the lowest level. I think that people need to know what is going on right now.

The story goes:

Early June:

Rob @ FBi had posted that he had a Shep Ultimate Gearing Evo transmission for sale. I had gotten in contact with him and we had agreed on a sale price. I won't disclose the amount, but it was more than $1500. I had sent him a paypal payment on 3 July 2010. The private messages were replied to almost instantly which was awesome, because I am in Afghanistan. Computer is my main means of communication. The base I am on currently, our phones don't work all the time. Rob had told me he is going on vacation, so when he gets back the transmission will ship. I had agreed to that. I am deployed. I don't need it asap. So a month goes by. I call on August 28th to find out what is going on. He said he would have to call his brother to get a status. I was on R&R so I had a return number, and was hoping to have it so I can install it. Nothing. I come back to Afghanistan. I called on the 5th of September. No answer. So I called Fully Built Inc (the shop). Matt had answered and told me that there was a HUGE shipping mishap with their shipping company and that it would be going out via FedEx. If I hadn't received it by the 15th of September, to call back. I call Robert on the 16th of September. He tells me that they didn't ship the transmission because they weren't sure if it was really a Shep Transmission. I had thanked him for the honesty, and we had agreed to just refund the money I had sent them, and it would be over with. Mind you I am a day ahead, so it is the 21st of September here. I can't get a hold of Rob. The shop number was turned off. I still haven't received a refund.

I didn't want to go this route at all. It isn't my intention to bash a company. That isn't my style. All I am asking for is a refund. On the FBi site it says:

Welcome to Fully Built Inc, where integrity is everything.

in·teg·ri·ty noun \in-ˈte-grə-tē\
Definition of INTEGRITY
1: firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : incorruptibility
2: an unimpaired condition : soundness
3: the quality or state of being complete or undivided : completeness

As of right now, I don't see a lick of integrity. I am just asking for my money back. Please be careful when dealing with this company. I don't want to see this happen to someone else. IF / WHEN things are made right, I will remove this entirely. I have NOTHING to hide, and all of the evidence to back up what I am saying.

Thank you for your time.

-Ed

Keeping and Carrying Arms for Self Defense is a Fundamental Civil Right. Stand Up!
"BUSINESS UP FRONT PARTY IN THE BACK"
medical marijuana

242 by blackmelissa15, on Flickr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Z17PzdYu0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pVqv25Tijo