View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 02:25 PM
F4A22
Old School

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hybrid Motorsports in largo

Bought a GTE swapped Sc300 in Feb 09.I was promised a NO RUST car with working a/c that needed recharging.Previous owner has stated he drove the car to NY and back no issues. Within the first month i encountered these problems and replaced the following items:

Radiator was cracked
Lower radiator hose was a "Advance Auto" special universal and was leaking coolant.OEM Toyota cost me about $15
Electric fans took a shit within a week of each other.
Battery took a shit
Car was ghetto lowered when bought(cut springs) and was told the struts would just need the springs swapped out.Struts were shot.He offered a used set i was able to use the springs rest was junk.
Car had a 100mph speedcut that i thought could be fuel.Went to check the fuel pump and discovered a STOCK SC300 FUEL PUMP!!!:crazy:
Left front tire blew out and proceeded to bend the rim.

With all these problems within the first month i wanted nothing to do with the shop.I understand i had to eat the previous mentioned issues but the couple of next ones put me over the top.NunezTT on here installed a AEM EMS temporarily earlier this year and found a wiring mess from hell.IACV is wired incorrectly and all the stock Sc plugs were kept in the harness.A rust bubble has emerged from a spot on the passenger 1/4 window that now leaks water into the car.I have now tried to fix the a/c and have discovered a leaking condenser,and a wiring problem again.Buyer beware with anything coming from that shop i have informed Hybrid Motorsports and he claims"when a car see's more power than stock stuff happens".Plain and Simple i was promised a Rust free car and an A/C system that needed recharging.All lies and i will continue to fix the issues from these hacks.

Heres pictures of the rust.