Thread: Job opportunity
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 09:43 PM
COBRACON666
5point oh no

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default job

Originally Posted by bottlefed93
I am a manager for a pest control company that works throughout the entire state. We are looking for someone to work as a pre-treat tech (spraying the ground before concrete is poured for new construction). We have someone in this position who is receiving their third and final warning today and will most likely be gone in the next few weeks. Here is what the job intails. You will be driving alot in an isuzu NPR truck going to different job sites in the surrounding counties (pinellas/pasco/manatee/sarasota etc) and spraying on construction sites primarily. The job is a 400/week salary with full benefits offered after 90 days. You do have to start early but are usually done by 2-3shared_pm (with the exception of an occasional late job, which you will be paid overtime for). Some days you will work a full 8 hours and some 3-4 and some days you will just be on call and have zero jobs scheduled. When I was running a pre-treat truck I never worked over 30 hours but you will get paid for 40. The job is really easy (but its hot because its outside) and most of the jobs take 20-30 minutes and then its back in the air conditioned truck to drive to the next one. You will be required to wear protective equipment while working with chemicals (which is provided). This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for and the opportunity for growth is very good. We need someone responsible that will show up on time, do the job properly and be professional. If interested shared_pm me and I will give you my number so we can talk. I just wanted to throw this out to the local ford tech guys especially with the way things are now. Chris

hey if you ever get an opening again. i am looking for work. i have 8 years of construction experience. i can send my resume if you like. let me know one way or the other please. its hard out here and i apply and apply and i never get so much as a denial email. thanks for your time. i hope to hear from you