The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Job opportunity

Old 06-25-2010, 11:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Job opportunity

I am a manager for a pest control company that works throughout the entire state. We are looking for someone to work as a pre-treat tech (spraying the ground before concrete is poured for new construction). We have someone in this position who is receiving their third and final warning today and will most likely be gone in the next few weeks. Here is what the job intails. You will be driving alot in an isuzu NPR truck going to different job sites in the surrounding counties (pinellas/pasco/manatee/sarasota etc) and spraying on construction sites primarily. The job is a 400/week salary with full benefits offered after 90 days. You do have to start early but are usually done by 2-3shared_pm (with the exception of an occasional late job, which you will be paid overtime for). Some days you will work a full 8 hours and some 3-4 and some days you will just be on call and have zero jobs scheduled. When I was running a pre-treat truck I never worked over 30 hours but you will get paid for 40. The job is really easy (but its hot because its outside) and most of the jobs take 20-30 minutes and then its back in the air conditioned truck to drive to the next one. You will be required to wear protective equipment while working with chemicals (which is provided). This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for and the opportunity for growth is very good. We need someone responsible that will show up on time, do the job properly and be professional. If interested shared_pm me and I will give you my number so we can talk. I just wanted to throw this out to the local ford tech guys especially with the way things are now. Chris
Old 06-25-2010, 01:57 PM

PM'd you.

Hurst

Originally Posted by Tiffiny
"We all heart the Hurst"
Old 06-25-2010, 05:05 PM
banana republic

pm'd

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 06-25-2010, 08:40 PM
Redneck Yatchclub member

if hurst or 95 don't workout lemme know. Good luck guys.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:15 AM

Got the pm's and going through them now. I will update the post as needed. Thanks for the response guys!
Old 06-26-2010, 09:50 AM
banana republic

Mine was short sweet and to the point. Did you get that large of a response? Wow... Guess I should have jumped on it sooner.

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 06-28-2010, 09:43 PM
5point oh no

Default job

Originally Posted by bottlefed93
I am a manager for a pest control company that works throughout the entire state. We are looking for someone to work as a pre-treat tech (spraying the ground before concrete is poured for new construction). We have someone in this position who is receiving their third and final warning today and will most likely be gone in the next few weeks. Here is what the job intails. You will be driving alot in an isuzu NPR truck going to different job sites in the surrounding counties (pinellas/pasco/manatee/sarasota etc) and spraying on construction sites primarily. The job is a 400/week salary with full benefits offered after 90 days. You do have to start early but are usually done by 2-3shared_pm (with the exception of an occasional late job, which you will be paid overtime for). Some days you will work a full 8 hours and some 3-4 and some days you will just be on call and have zero jobs scheduled. When I was running a pre-treat truck I never worked over 30 hours but you will get paid for 40. The job is really easy (but its hot because its outside) and most of the jobs take 20-30 minutes and then its back in the air conditioned truck to drive to the next one. You will be required to wear protective equipment while working with chemicals (which is provided). This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for and the opportunity for growth is very good. We need someone responsible that will show up on time, do the job properly and be professional. If interested shared_pm me and I will give you my number so we can talk. I just wanted to throw this out to the local ford tech guys especially with the way things are now. Chris

hey if you ever get an opening again. i am looking for work. i have 8 years of construction experience. i can send my resume if you like. let me know one way or the other please. its hard out here and i apply and apply and i never get so much as a denial email. thanks for your time. i hope to hear from you
Old 06-30-2010, 05:04 PM
Elite User

PM'd Ya.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:17 PM
Elite User

Originally Posted by COBRACON666
its hard out here and i apply and apply and i never get so much as a denial email.
You too huh? Its crazy how you can spend so much time applying to a company by creating a profile on a there website. Then filing out an application and uploading a resume and cover letter, references and such just to be blown off and not even get the common courtesy of little to no correspondence on their behalf. Crazy world we live in.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:34 PM

Guys, it looks like the position is filled. Just waiting on this knucklehead to get one more write up and hes gone. There is a possibility that we will need more people in the future and if so, I will contact all those that pmed me first and then put up a post if no one needs it at that time. Thanks