Old 06-22-2010, 06:03 AM
S60R
5 Cylinders Of Fury

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, one more comment from the hand police, I was expecting that. But the twisties at sebring? Get some glasses dude, the only time my hand lingered on the shifter was on the straights and I'm planning on working on that since I concider that a valid critism about my shifter hand.

On the subject of losing control, are you really telling me that you've never tried to kick your rear end out a little on a wet surface, or a dry one for that matter, either for fun or just to test your oversteer and car response?

Every time I felt the rear end starting to slip out too far I pulled it right back in just fine, thank you very much.

I've confessed to pushing the limits of control, it was what I wanted to do, but if you can really sit there and tell me you've never tried to slide a car around I either call that lame or BS.

Crazy Camber, Stretch & Poke; its the new triple-stack-bleacher-wing ricer fad that's all the rage nowadays, lol