Old 06-21-2010, 07:18 PM
S60R
5 Cylinders Of Fury

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, you are contradicting yourself now, but that's a nice improvement over your previous post.

So what was the extreme danger I was in? A spin out? My car exploding into flames? Was kicking the rear end out and snapping it back going to give me a deadly case of whiplash? lol

You now admit that what I was doing would be acceptable on a skidpad, but yet somehow using a few of moroso's wet and wide turns as improvised skidpads are super bad thing according to you though? Quite the interesting double standard it appears you are backpedalling yourself into.

And yes, I know Loren is an instructor but as this board reveals we often disagree about much here when it comes to technique and car prep. I respect his skills and opinion, but that doesn't mean that I think he is always right either. I've also been an auto-x instructor (PCA & Sunriders) so this ain't my first rodeo either.

And while I've agreed from the begging that my fun run 'resembled nothing that would be seen at real speed on a track', if I have to deal with any marginal traction while at speed and cornering in a real event, like a tire failure or oil/antifreeze on the track for example, or if I just plain fuck up and enter a corner too fast, I now have several minutes of experience in recovering from such things while you have none. Good luck with that level of ignorance if you ever find yourself suprised with marginal traction where you least expect it.

Crazy Camber, Stretch & Poke; its the new triple-stack-bleacher-wing ricer fad that's all the rage nowadays, lol

Last edited by S60R; 06-21-2010 at 07:20 PM.