View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 10:06 AM
Stealth Mode
Still CREEPIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No Mudstain story here, but i did know this one dude that bought this '87 Trans Am with a hillbilly swapped LT1 in it from Plant Chity. Well he's cruising with the t-tops off and has his buddy with him and there going to a F-Body inc. Meet in Tampa. So there crusing down 674 by the 240A exit on S i75 when this brand new ('07) G35 pulls up next to him at the light. Well they take off and there doing about 115mph when they run into traffic. The G35 slammed on brakes and the Trans Am driver seen an opening and took it. Well when he cut into the opening, blinker on and all, the driver behind him in a punkass Ferd floored it and caught the driver side rear and sent him and his buddy over the median. Well a cop watched it all and slapped handcuffs on the driver of the Mullet mobile for reckless driving, felony speeding, endangering lives, along with a few other charges. Well on the police report the driver seen, as stated "The Firebird jumped the median "Bandit style" after impact with the F-150 and was high enough to clear a stop sign. After landing the Firebird blew the drivers side front tire and bounced back up and hit Mrs. Garcia's minivan and skidded down the side of it."

I felt bad for that guy because they snatched his liscence and everything. From what I understand the police officer seen the truck speed up and gave him a ticket for 52 in a 45. Sucked to be that Trans Am driver that day.

TurboRAM Member #5
24psi & Stable
GET SOME

Last edited by Stealth Mode; 04-05-2010 at 03:10 PM.