View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 04:58 AM
slow poke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Iraq&Roll
You hear about the "war" stories. Tell us about your crash stories. Remember to entertain the reader. (Funny stories with nobody injured)

Will accept damage/carnage stories.

Can be "this one dude" stories if you don't want to admit it was yourself.

So, this one dude I know was on leave back in 2005. He had (he may still have it?) a turbo fox body and just got new MT drag radials. His buddy thinks he needs to do a burn out in front of his shop so he does. The tires lit-up in first, boost gauge at 10psi, engine gets on the rev limiter. Like a dog chasing a cat he just has to grab second gear. Pulled second, tires dead hooked and off he went into a block wall. Amazing there were no injuries and the turbo car did not get as much damage as you would think.
On the other side of the wall was a restored 69 CJ Mach 1. The bricks in the block wall were at rest, then were acted upon by an outside force (turbo fox) and pelted the shit out of that minty CJ.
I heard it was really expensive to fix the CJ and replace the wall.
Just what I heard from this dude.
and i HEARD the hole in the wall was about 4 FEET up !!!! didn't know foxes could fly....

Originally Posted by Gooser
just cause you have a cowl hood on your Honda doesn't mean you can hang out here.