Old 11-20-2009, 11:03 PM
FoxHondaRider
Registered Hater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Window motors, slow window, window randomly stops

Whats the deal here? My window started going slow to where I would have to wait for it to get up and the other side is already closed. Then it stopped working. Ordered a new window motor $150 later. Day before it arrives the window decided to go back up but only so far and needed a helping hand to push it up. I figure the motor is done. I get the new motor and I take the old one out and off the assembly and hook it back up it runs fine! The new window motor was only half a second faster at making the full crank from window up to window down. I adjusted it the best I could and it worked fine but still seems like once it got half way something was putting some friction on it but it went. Then tonight it wont go up at all, all of a sudden. After playing with the button it moved enough to grab with fingers and pull it up and the motor was slowly working its way but needed the extra help. Whats the deal here? I'm starting to think its something with the track randomly hanging up or some stupid voltage change. Can anyone help me figure out whats wrong?