View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 02:49 AM
GNs-r-slow
Bondsman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cops and professional coutesy

TWICE within the last month, HCSO and Pasco SO has arrested thier own firefighters for B.S. DUI's. Neither was on the job. Both BARELY blew over the limit. Okay was they wrong for driving? Sure.....Here is the kicker. Both were told by the deputies that it is against the law to not take the Breathylizer. This is B.S!!! You do not have to take the test. If you do, You are guaranteed not to get the charge dropped or reduced. This has become a big business for the local Sheriff's , Courts, Probation, DUI school owers (deputies), and whoever else get a piece of the thousands it cost for your 1st DUI.

Do I feel they should not be charged? Well, what happened to an officer doing a roadside subriety test.....(firefighter) "I told the officer I had 2 beers" (Officer) does the test, roadside tests "okay, your not drunk but you need to call for a ride" OR if they were DRUNK, tell them how taking the test, if they do, will effect thier careers forever!!!!

Taking them to jail is one thing, lying to people and telling they HAVE to take the test is WAY OUT OF LINE...IT IS A LIE SO THE COPS CAN BE SURE YOU WILL BE CONVICTED AND LOOSE YOUR JOB! NICE WAY TO RUN UP YOUR ARREST COUNT FOR THE MONTH!

Last edited by GNs-r-slow; 11-16-2009 at 02:52 AM.