Old 10-19-2009, 07:40 PM
THE_ONE
*Turbo Interceptor*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BoostedTalon00
Ok so here's the deal and im getting FRUSTRATED with this. I just had a full 1G swapped into my 95 Talon. DIdnt change the harness and DID NOT have this problem before the swap when the 7 bolt was in. So I was driving for about 30 mins and all of a sudden it went from driving great to spuddering, lights and all still ran, but seemed like crazy misfires like it was off time, but when I pulled off the road, shut it off and turn it back on i can drive away and it be normal for another 15 mins and go right back to spuddering. I checked the wiring and everything seems to be connected fine. I took the alternator and battery to advance and they checked em both, battery was dead so they recharged it, alternator was good. I put em both back in the car, had advance check to see if there was the right voltage and its only at 12.00 and drops.....yet both check out fine...i also changed the fuse in the box too. checked the grounds, they are all fine, also checked terminals, they are fine too. I am stumped as to what to do next only thing i can think of is the ecu, the 02 might be messing up when it gets hot or the heat from the downpipe is causing the voltage reg. to not correctly work properly. Any suggestions?????? Thanks everyone!
Your getting the random cylinder 1 miss fire, commonly associated with those swaps. You will need to wire in a potentiometer to your barometric pressure sensor wire to tune it out.

I can do this for you if you want to bring it to me. pm me if you want help.