View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 02:09 PM
Zate
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TR Market Place Feedback

Feature 1

TR Market Place

We are trialing a system through an outside 3rd party that lets our users search for parts for their year/model car. It will show up at the top in the header, under the usual menu bar. It is 100% optional, if you don't like the idea, dont like how it works, dont want to use it, then pease dont.

We have no control over the vendors in the system, and no control over the prices or the parts presented, so please don't complain about that. If you are a vendor who wants to get your parts inventory into the system, I can help you contact the company involved and they have programs to help you get your inventory into it.

Please test it out, look it over, give me some feed back in this thread. Any kind of feed back is welcome, but simply saying "this sucks" will probably piss me off. Tell me what you dont like and what you think can be done to improve it. There will be a poll to say whether you like the feature or not, if you dislike the system feel free to just vote that way, no need to post " it sucks/this is what is wrong with TR/I am 12 years old, what is this". All of these things will piss me off.

We plan to put this feature into all skins eventually. It is 100% optional to use it though.