Old 05-15-2009, 04:24 AM
1986CRXSi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will give you the skinny on the rules:

You must wear a SNELL approved helmet on each lap. We provide loaner helmets free of charge if you do not own one.

Your car must pass tech inspection, meaning the wheels must be properly secured and not loose, the tires are to be in good condition and not show cord, the battery should be secure and not wiggle around, your brake pedal must be firm and not go the floor when depressed, no cracks in the windshield, and other items on the car like body panels should not be about to fall off and hurt a corner worker during a lap

We have different classes for just about anything on four wheels you can drive or trailer to an event. Because it would be your first, you would automatically be placed in Novice class (if Shumi showed up in an F1 car, technically he would be in Novice since he hadn't autocrossed with us before).

You will need to place numbers and class on your car. You can do this with blue painter's tape or masking tape. You cna bring your own or we sell it at the event for $5 per roll.

That is about it. Again, read the flyer linked to on this post. It will give you all the details about this event site and the rules for our events. Also, the cfrsolo2.com website can you give you info as well. Take care and I hope to see you out there. I think our club does a great job of having a blast on well designed courses while also emphasizing the skills to truly become a competitive and an overall knowledgeable driver.