View Single Post
Old 08-13-2003, 11:18 AM
TampaWRX
danse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not changing my mind! Let me know when they are ready to pick up and I'll bring ya the $$....Saturday? At the dyno day maybe!
I'm hoping! If anyone is available Friday night to help me install these bad mofuggas, let me know! Shouldn't take too long(a couple of hours to get everything off, on, tightened up and bled) and I'll likely be repainting the rear calipers...red and silver might look a bit low class. I'll probably paint the rears black and get it over with.

If anyone has a hook up for a lift, drop me a line. Would make things MUCH quicker...I would use a lift to change my oil, if I could...just love having the car in the air and actually being able to WORK on the damn thing, rather than crouch/squat/kneel/lay down to get to everying My jackpoints look like they've beaten with sledgehammers, the damn thing has been up on jacks so many times.

Anyway, if anyone is down for an install, lemme know.

Want to know what the war in Iraq is really costing America? Click here