Thread: death
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 05:27 PM
RSXTC
yep, ima member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vertigo
If something like that rattles you, you obviously did not fully accept the risks when you started riding (or you ignored them). In either case you dont have the testicular fortitude to ride, so you may as well just sell your bike or turn it into a piece of garage art.
well because im not my friend , i couldn't tell you the absolute truth. but i have known this guy for a long time. his dad is a HARDCORE biker. when i say hardcore, you just have to believe me, i dont need to go into explanations. im sure he fully accepts all the risks associated with riding. including death. his brother rides. he was the only kid in my high school to have a bike. he rode dirt out the ass. anyways. he has the testicular fortitude.

I think it was more of the fact that it was the same bike his dad had. guy was dressed like his dad and the passenger looked like his mom. he didn't tell me it was like a flash of what it would be like to watch his dad die on his bike IN FRONT OF HIM. but thats what it sounded like, and im sure thats why he is wrecked. he has already gotten on his bike and ridin around. his lic' is suspended so he takes the bike everywhere incase he was to run. (sounds dumb, but hey) anyways, i dont really have anything real to say. im just shocked that this had a huge impact on him.