Thread: JL Audio....
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 03:43 AM
MCOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by the727kid
Too bad the w6v2s cant handle 1.5kw.
The W6 is not their premier line anyway (as you know). Step into the 13W7 and you can safely cram 1.5kw into it. JL Audio Products: Subwoofers / 13W7

The W6 lineup is made to reproduce "audiophile quality bass in a small enclosure"-not necessarily ground pound (although I am sure like me, you have heard a few do just that).

The W6 makes a great single sub setup IMO for alot of the new cars we do that want thump but cannot loose allot of trunk space. You can also save money on the amp because it doesn't require ridiculous power. We will be selling mostly this line as it seems to be their most popular.

I am still unsure of their components and where the price/quality of sound will be justified. I have not used many of their component systems so we'll be experimenting I guess.

Do you have any real-world experience with any of their component lines?

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"