View Single Post
Old 07-20-2003, 12:18 PM
722ish
ASM FTW!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It doesnt take much to put them into the 12's... bolt on parts can get you there no problem. There are even really comprehensive kits available that are designed to be end user installed that show some really really impressive numbers..

check these sites out... www.turboxs.com
www.vishnutuning.com
those are a few of the tuners,
and here are some parts websites...
www.vividracing.com
www.fastwrx.com - a bit overpriced!
and
www.redmistperformance.com ~ local
and of course you could just go down to mastro subaru and get a lot of info..

weaknesses seem to be the tranny, and parts surrounding it..
my car is lowered, 18's, brakes, boost control, intercooler piping, turboback exhaust and up pipe... i cant quantify a total output increase but.... i have nearly 50000 miles on my car, and i bought it new, so i know how it was driven... and hard is to say the least.. i hear a little second gear synchro noise to be honest, but thats my fault not the car... missed shifts, and just plain being rough with the car. if you are downright brutal, you will pay for it i suppose, but seeing how hard i am on my car, with 48,500 or so, i dont forsee it being a problem unless you make it one.. now, running 12's, your luck might not last as long, so...

hope i helped some, overall a damn fun car that has served me well...

p.s. (you owe me for this one even though im the dumbass that asks to many questions...how about a sponsor? remember, i will do A LOT, not anything... that was an accident)