Old 10-28-2008, 08:43 AM
treekiller
legend behind the cowl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Nurburgring/Hockenheim/Autobahn Trip.

Tentative Schedule, I really only need 6 people (3 double rooms) but more can make it cheaper.

Leave April 1st 2009 Arrive April 2nd.

3 days 2 nights in Stuttgart Germany, (Poss. Tour of the Porsche+ Mercedes factories) 4of 5 star accommodation, in Stuttgart. This is also just a great jumping off point, it's a nice sized city and because it's a city anchored by auto companies most of the service professionals are fluent in english and it's easy to get around via car or public transport.

1 Volkswagen Golf Manual Trans 1 car Per 2 people, for 1 week. Unlimited Mileage we will pick these up at the airport.

Leave Stuttgart Saturday morning Make the 327KM 203 miles run to nurburg/Bohn (More then 1/2 of this run was unrestricted autobahn during my last trip in 2005)

hockenheimring is roughly 1/2 way between these 2 cities, depending on the schedule we can watch a race here, or if there is no race that day we can lap here too. pretty awesome track.

Arrive In Nurburg area Germany sometime on the 4th if we get there early enough we can Go directly to the nuburgring. the following 4 days will be spent at or near the ring, with one day to be a Road Tour of some of the greatest roads in the Eifel mountians.

Full trip Price is ONLY $1600 Per Person. all you are responsible for Is Lunch and dinner, Your personal Laps, and whatever else you buy. we can buy the laps as a group and get a discount. €14/lap as opposed to the now normal €20/lap. which if your REALLY fast a lap is 11min $1.50 a min. for Track time that's a steal.

Add your name below if you want to go.. the dates are flexible so if you have a preference add it. if we can get 5 people + myself committed we can do this.

This will be an official Tampa Rally / Treekiller enterprises event. so details, pictures and Lap Times will be posted on that site.

Intrested Parties:
1: Treekiller
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

Last edited by treekiller; 10-28-2008 at 09:21 AM.