View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 07:37 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ at least if a car weighed in at 4315 back in the day, it was a "real" 4315 lbs, that could take on a truck or a pack of school children without dinging so much as a headlight visor. the "2009" 4315 lbs, is comprised of mostly plastic, and other such bullshit, and the car will likely still find ways to fall apart at mere glances from a mailbox post.

prices are about on par for the return of the big body dodge cars like the magnum, charger, 300c, etc. 20k for a shitbox v6, closer to 30k for the base v8 and probably upwards of 40k for the srt model.

i actually like the challenger, but i'm a big fan of classic dodges and this is the first one that comes close to looking like the retro version, i think they did a great job with it, even if it is big and modern day bloated. i never expect much from the interiors of domestics so it doesn't disappoint because i don't have my hopes up in the first place.

barring quality and personal opinions of construction and such, it will be cool to see some mustang/camaro/challenger comparos in the magazines.