View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 11:28 AM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Doctor D
im not worried about a/c, abs, and a few other things. i mainly just need the fuseboxes since mine are missing every fuse and have spaghetti everywhere, the rest of the harness is intact...what exactly would i need to change?
if you're just missing the relays and such, you can just find out what kind they are and go get those ordered, or find a junked one. if it's all cut up and such, it might be more difficult.

You *could* just cut the harness right by the fuse box and re solder all the wiring, but there are quite a bit of wires in there, and there are duplicated colors so it's not just cut and reconnect.

if you need any of my wiring stuff, let me know. i have full 1995 harnesses for engine/tranny/behind dash/front main-body (with some clips missing here and there). i have a 97 harness but it's all hacked up from when i had a wire tuck on my car, i removed all the a/c wiring, cruise, etc etc etc, got it down to just a few wires coming out of the ECU (saved probably 5 lbs of wiring throughout the car). they are just sitting in boxes, you're welcome to take what you need since i have extra relays and such. i have both fuse boxes, from the front main and the dash one that is in the driver's footwell.

edit - i've been inside the harnesses so much on the s14, i know just about what everything does and where the wires are going if you need to trace some stuff.