View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 08:03 PM
fastforward
Haul'n the Family

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hangin' it up for a little while

Too many accidents lately. Doesn't it seem that way? Just the last couple of weeks seem to have been tough for motorcyclists. Just makes me think about not riding for a week or two. A co-worker told me she saw the aftermath of that fatal accident on Hillsborough ave. today, she had called for 911. She was pretty shaken up by the whole thing. And she was worried for me being out there on the roads on the bike. Of course then everyone in the office has to go on and tell me the gruesome and horrible bike accident stories they know.

A few weeks prior I saw what happens when a car plows into the back of a cruiser that was stopped at a light. Not good.
It just got me to thinking that there is bad motorcycle mojo goin' on or something lately...at least more than normal it seems.

Makes a guy stop and think, if you ride long enough...is it the way you'll ultimately meet your maker? Starting to make me wonder if its worth it anymore. I don't know....just gett'n all reflective and junk. Everyone please wear your gear. Be safe.