Old 01-12-2008, 06:36 AM
Ink
Changes names a lot.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EconoBox
At 11:15PM I was walking to my car in a friends gated community when my car started. It took off in reverse and spun around. The suspects then threw it in first when I came running at them. They spun the tires and smashed into a parked Sentra doing minor damage to both cars. They drove straight through the Sentra and continued to slam through the gears on my car, plowing over the large speed bumps and showering the street with sparks. This is were they nearly ran myself and a good friend over. We hopped into my friends Camry and pursued but his Camry was no match for my B20 swapped Ferio. The police came and took my statement and are looking for the suspects who are also believed to be involved in a recent carjacking/attempted murder case. They suspects are four hispanic males between 5'8" and 5'10". They drive a red or deep orange station wagon on large chrome wheels. Both my car and this car took off together. Please keep an eye out for my car in the Central Florida area. It was stolen from Pegasus Connection on Research Parkway near the UCF campus.
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAH . fuckin civics