General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

The Econobox Was Stolen!!!! Help Find!!!!

Old 01-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Four Door Mafia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Econobox Was Stolen!!!! Help Find!!!!

At 11:15PM I was walking to my car in a friends gated community when my car started. It took off in reverse and spun around. The suspects then threw it in first when I came running at them. They spun the tires and smashed into a parked Sentra doing minor damage to both cars. They drove straight through the Sentra and continued to slam through the gears on my car, plowing over the large speed bumps and showering the street with sparks. This is were they nearly ran myself and a good friend over. We hopped into my friends Camry and pursued but his Camry was no match for my B20 swapped Ferio. The police came and took my statement and are looking for the suspects who are also believed to be involved in a recent carjacking/attempted murder case. They suspects are four hispanic males between 5'8" and 5'10". They drive a red or deep orange station wagon on large chrome wheels. Both my car and this car took off together. Please keep an eye out for my car in the Central Florida area. It was stolen from Pegasus Connection on Research Parkway near the UCF campus.

The tag number is X50 AFZ

Report any information to the ORLANDO POLICE DEPARTMENT or FHP. Also feel free to PM me if you have any info that may lead to an arrest or the return of my vehicle.
Here is a pic.

CLIFFNOTES: Car was stolen in Orlando, Florida. Suspect nearly ran me over with my own car and their other vehicle. Car is a 1994 Honda Civic 4 door with a B20 swap and a JDM ferio interior. It is rolling on Buddy Club wheels with lime green brake calipers.

Thanks again TR for any help you can offer.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:29 AM
Heavy Artillery Co.

You have got to be kinding me. Dude that SUCKS!!! Sorry to hear that man. Im not over in that area at all but if I here anything ill let you know!
Old 01-12-2008, 06:10 AM
USMC Infantry

damn man, thats one hell of a story, ill keep an eye out for u over here

g/l
Old 01-12-2008, 06:27 AM
real recognize real.

wow, that's terrible, good luck finding them though. i'll keep a look out.

maybe you should post the engine specs and it'll be found for sale on here or something.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:32 AM

I bought a k20a2 ek hatch last saturday and it was stolen sunday night... I feel your pain bro... what the hell are we to do if this shit keeps up?
Old 01-12-2008, 06:33 AM
Four Door Mafia

Its a stock JDM b20b from a 1999 CR-V. It has the 9.6:1 compression ratio. It has NGK plug wires and a metallic grey valve cover. Also a JVT stainless 4-1 race header. If you see any of this stuff for sale let me know.

The cops aren't doing anything about it either. Me and a couple friends are gonna drive out to all the known "dump" sites and check for my car.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:36 AM
Ink
Changes names a lot.

Originally Posted by EconoBox
At 11:15PM I was walking to my car in a friends gated community when my car started. It took off in reverse and spun around. The suspects then threw it in first when I came running at them. They spun the tires and smashed into a parked Sentra doing minor damage to both cars. They drove straight through the Sentra and continued to slam through the gears on my car, plowing over the large speed bumps and showering the street with sparks. This is were they nearly ran myself and a good friend over. We hopped into my friends Camry and pursued but his Camry was no match for my B20 swapped Ferio. The police came and took my statement and are looking for the suspects who are also believed to be involved in a recent carjacking/attempted murder case. They suspects are four hispanic males between 5'8" and 5'10". They drive a red or deep orange station wagon on large chrome wheels. Both my car and this car took off together. Please keep an eye out for my car in the Central Florida area. It was stolen from Pegasus Connection on Research Parkway near the UCF campus.
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAH . fuckin civics
Old 01-12-2008, 06:45 AM
Four Door Mafia

We couldn't even get anywhere near my car in my friends camry. It's like a 92. That bitch doesn't even move when you floor it. I'm just being honest.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:59 AM
Ink
Changes names a lot.

whats up with the whole 'ferio' civic thing? i saw one person call his that, the next week everyone and their moms' civics are ferios. none are the same color/year/motor, etc.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:03 AM
MAXED REP CLUB

dude wtf you were just down not to long ago telling me how bad car theft was over there, sorry to hear bro