Old 01-11-2008, 11:31 PM
EconoBox
Four Door Mafia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Econobox Was Stolen!!!! Help Find!!!!

At 11:15PM I was walking to my car in a friends gated community when my car started. It took off in reverse and spun around. The suspects then threw it in first when I came running at them. They spun the tires and smashed into a parked Sentra doing minor damage to both cars. They drove straight through the Sentra and continued to slam through the gears on my car, plowing over the large speed bumps and showering the street with sparks. This is were they nearly ran myself and a good friend over. We hopped into my friends Camry and pursued but his Camry was no match for my B20 swapped Ferio. The police came and took my statement and are looking for the suspects who are also believed to be involved in a recent carjacking/attempted murder case. They suspects are four hispanic males between 5'8" and 5'10". They drive a red or deep orange station wagon on large chrome wheels. Both my car and this car took off together. Please keep an eye out for my car in the Central Florida area. It was stolen from Pegasus Connection on Research Parkway near the UCF campus.

The tag number is X50 AFZ

Report any information to the ORLANDO POLICE DEPARTMENT or FHP. Also feel free to PM me if you have any info that may lead to an arrest or the return of my vehicle.
Here is a pic.

CLIFFNOTES: Car was stolen in Orlando, Florida. Suspect nearly ran me over with my own car and their other vehicle. Car is a 1994 Honda Civic 4 door with a B20 swap and a JDM ferio interior. It is rolling on Buddy Club wheels with lime green brake calipers.

Thanks again TR for any help you can offer.