View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 06:46 PM
killerMikeD
Lethal Fabrication.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Alan
I see you also edited your post. You must be hiding something.

I work in claims. I don't sell policies. My sole purpose is to indemnify those involved in the loss. This is the same with 100% of insurance claims departments. Sales have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH CLAIMS. They are two completely different animals and serve two completely different purposes. The adjuster/appraiser who goes out there to write a supplement isn't there to talk you into higher limits or sell you tow coverage...he is there to inspect the vehicle/repairs and work with the shop to repair the vehicle. Period.

This is a losing argument that could literally go on for close to eternity. It is obvious no one will see eye to eye, so what is the point of continuing the drama? This is the last time I'll be involved in any insurance debate on TR.
No, i have nothing to hide i believe i have told more facts and the truth about what goes on in this indusrty in this thread more than anyone else.

I am also aware that Claims and sales are not related, but when does anyone really "review" their policy, when they get in an accident.

Now there has been no debate, and really not arguement, because i am the only one willing to talk about these issues, no one else will address them, i mean i was told i know nothing about insurance, and that i was fabricating all of these issues, while i was actually hoping that someone on the insurance side could shed some light on their views and how things work, but that hasn't happened either.....

On another note, today i had to deal with an adjuster from SF personally, usually the office takes care of that and our supervisor tech, but no one was there, and it was a good experience, we were able to work things out and agree on proper times, wish it could happen everytime.

Lethal Fab