View Single Post
Old 03-22-2003, 04:17 PM
xxlmadhatterlxx
My Honda is slower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry I have a question about car Towing laws!

Heres the deal.Well I went to that car show in Daytona Beach today me and 4 friends 2 cars.We get there a park in a parking lot.No "No Parking" signs, no "No Trestpassing signs", no "Tow Away" signs.and no one asking for money to park there.So we parked At about 8:30 and went to look at cars, Looked at the audio competitions,Held open a door for Funk Master Flex, and Got a lot of freebies.at Noon we had hands ful of stuff.So we decide to go to the cars and put some of our stuff away.We get to the parking lot and there are little guys putting up tow away signs on trees And ARE CARS WERENT THERE......We asked the little bastard taking money for parking (that wasn't there before) where our cars where and he said he didnt know...after about 15 mins of interrigation he gave us a number where we might be able to find it at.We called the place and We had to walk,From Daytona beach to Holly Hills.I walked throuhg so many countys I thouhgt I was giong to need a passport.At about 3 o'clock we get there. one of the cars was in his moms name and we had to wait for a shit load of paperwork.The both had to pay 125 each cash Our cars were scratched (from some security lights on the top of the car the put on) and the front bumper was a little scratched up. And they were taking hondas and puting them on the side of the street and another truck was taking them somewhere else.I saw a hondas bumper ripped off on the concrete.The can't do any of that can they?. there were no signs to tell us we couldnt park.Does anyone know the rules on towing vehicles?IM Pissed!

Last edited by xxlmadhatterlxx; 03-22-2003 at 07:06 PM.