View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 01:41 PM
GsT Racer
back in a 4g63

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

first of all, its "ADVICE". lol just messin

i have an eclipse, so naturally i would say get rid of the piece of crap DSM and keep the reliable gas saver mustang.

if the eclipse was taken care of, 124,000 miles is like just broken in. ive never owned a mustang, so i dunno about part prices or whatever, but an eclipse should be pretty easy to maintain. also, a convertible turbo eclipse would be an awesome ride, and also good to have fun with. quick car that is ok on gas.

the mustang, however, seems to be a more reliable car, in my opinion. not saying that an eclipse is not reliable, but the mustang would just be more reliable. my friend has a 2000 mustang v6, and he beats the crap out of that car. we used to top out everytime we got on the express way, he punched itt around corners all the time, launched it, whatever, and it never had any problems. the downfall was, in the end it was just a v6 n/a mustang.

depending on your age and income, i'd say go with the eclipse if you want a fun, interesting, easily modifiable, quick car. if you want a car just to get from A to B, want to save a ton of money on gas and insurance, and dont care too much about how quick it is, get the mustang.

id say get the eclipse.

"All I can tell you is... the gun had an owner, something happened, and suddenly the gun didnt have an owner anymore."