Thread: turbo rebuilds
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 02:49 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL yeah he showed me the whole box of upgrades for SRT's. it does wonders though, look at your car!

my dad actually picked it up the other day, he works just down the road. i might have bugged them too much but the turbine shafts were on national backorder and on the snail mail from california, nothing u can do about that. rob had it together within an hour tho! it looks brand new, no forward to back shaft play, and just a tiny tad of side to side, but within spec. spins free.

im just wrestling with my hotpipe/intake pipe clearances before i can get her started back up. the car should feel totally different now with the log setup and slightly smaller downpipe (but it was pre-fab/plug and play). these setups usually put out numbers reminiscent of turbo fox bodies and/or your car (good hp, ridiculous torque)...a few are doing like 330/390 LOL.

dave (im phucked) - i know i been busy working the 8-5 shit now. school for summer is starting back up, ill have tues afternoons off, so let me know if u wanna head over and check out zee shop.