Old 03-21-2006, 02:41 PM
BudDyLeE
My car cought on Fire!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry guys... Like i sayd, im not in a total rush to sell it.. Car is just sittin in the garage, for some one to drive it. as of the tax thing. I've sold a couple of cars here in Tampa before, and they have never sent the letter to any one of em. I even got a car from my Grandmother even though she has a totally different last name and all, she gave me my 1st car for free, 99 nissan Altima, and she wrote that she had sold it to me for $1k. I never recieved no letter,
Maybe some one has to pay full taxes on the car ONCE in order to be able to do that,
I've already payd $1,500 on taxes on the Civic... either way, you will still get it much cheaper then if you went to a dealer.... This car has 3 year Warranty,Tires/bumper to Bumper.. Your gettin all that, for a really good price... Plus its a HONDA, itll hold its value & last you a lifetime.Plus if you guys have Gas hogging cars, why not buy this car for your g/f that way you guys can drive for a quite a bit without constantly stoping for 93 octane gas. That ONCE again, GAS prices are shootin ^^^^up
Im going to put a
TampaRacing SALE PRICE... $13,800 .

Last edited by BudDyLeE; 03-21-2006 at 02:51 PM.