View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 01:31 AM
Adrenalin
Project Fobra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDawg
awesome, on your Tial wastegaste, is that a 44 or is that the new 41 hybrid? I have the Tial 40 which is no longer made, so I was thinking about stepping up to the 44, I especially like the v band flange option on the new Tial 40 series. How about that Bypass valve, thought about stepping up to a true flow blow off valve, I am sure you would get less compressor surge with an actual vacumn referenced BOV. What are you using for a controller? Or are you going by spring pressure?
Lol, it's funny that you mention the controler... Amazingly it became lost at the shop that helped me out....

Originally Posted by boostedOne
That bypass valve is "vacuum referenced", they all are. The vacuum is what opens it...
But his is in backwards The pressure is supposed to come in on the port across from the vacuum hose, not perpendicular to it.

If you do want an upgrade from that valve that is no work Forge makes a shitload of valves with the 1" port.
Scott, I will PM you later tonight, I am really suprised the bov is the only thing I've done wrong! It's 5:30 am and I'm fixing to head to work but gonna reverse that bov first fo sho! Thanks for the notice on that too btw.

Click - FQuick
flickr