Old 03-25-2001, 01:03 PM
Bill
Livin' in Seattle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Of all the people who said they were going to show it ended up being just me and Taylor who ran. Later on BabyD15 and B16a??? showed up and that was it. Oh well you all missed a ton of fun.
I ended up getting a best time of 61.6 but hit a cone so it was 62.6. Oh well not too shabby for my first time. The car handled really well but I just need to get used to controlling the rear end and work on the steering (waaaay too much slop).
Later on during the fun runs Taylor rode with me and I rode with him...talk about different. Its a whole new experience riding with someone else. We also traded cars for one lap and Id just like to point out that when Taylor complains about his tires hes got a reason to...those things must be made out of butter.

Oh and now I totally agree with what Charles (Ricerocket) said in an earlier post. Once you autocross street racing just doesnt appeal anymore. Hmmmm drive in a straight line really fast against someone or throw your car through corners without risk of injury or fine...I think the choice is simple.

Hopefully Ill see some of you up at the next autocross. Oh and Taylor...PINK.