View Single Post
Old 08-04-2002, 08:33 AM
BodyRollin'
TRs Iron Chef & Party God

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IM SO SICK OF........

I'm so sick and tired of everyone always bashin on other peoples shit from posts to cars, ESPECIALLY CARS like xintegraryu77x look i choose not to put that shit on my car but im not gonna rip someone else's head off because they do. i understand the way people feel about ricers and i agree but just because you have a different opinion or taste for something dosent mean that they are a "ricer" or whatever. I believe that a true ricer is a state of being and personallity rather than just simply the car that they drive. if someone is being an ass just say hey that guys an ass or if they drive stupid then fine they drive stupid but dont hate someone that is just trying to have fun/ meet people just because you dont like EXACTLY the same thing. i know all of you that do the bashing are gonna say something inevitably negative about this thread (i.e. how ghey it is or something like that) but i dont give a shit im just sick of this shit I go out to street heat because all the people are stuck up unfriendly ass holes out at gandy if you DONT have big wings/body kits with a gaping maw in the grille. well this forum has become almost the photo negative of that where you HATE any one whos car dosent look JDM enough or dosent look stock enough for you. if they want to spend their money that way then more power to them just quit being so fuckin rude.

someone needed to say it

Saggleman: cause lord knows theres nothing i love more than swallowing condoms full of cocaine