General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

IM SO SICK OF........

Old 08-04-2002, 08:33 AM
TRs Iron Chef & Party God

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IM SO SICK OF........

I'm so sick and tired of everyone always bashin on other peoples shit from posts to cars, ESPECIALLY CARS like xintegraryu77x look i choose not to put that shit on my car but im not gonna rip someone else's head off because they do. i understand the way people feel about ricers and i agree but just because you have a different opinion or taste for something dosent mean that they are a "ricer" or whatever. I believe that a true ricer is a state of being and personallity rather than just simply the car that they drive. if someone is being an ass just say hey that guys an ass or if they drive stupid then fine they drive stupid but dont hate someone that is just trying to have fun/ meet people just because you dont like EXACTLY the same thing. i know all of you that do the bashing are gonna say something inevitably negative about this thread (i.e. how ghey it is or something like that) but i dont give a shit im just sick of this shit I go out to street heat because all the people are stuck up unfriendly ass holes out at gandy if you DONT have big wings/body kits with a gaping maw in the grille. well this forum has become almost the photo negative of that where you HATE any one whos car dosent look JDM enough or dosent look stock enough for you. if they want to spend their money that way then more power to them just quit being so fuckin rude.

someone needed to say it

Saggleman: cause lord knows theres nothing i love more than swallowing condoms full of cocaine
Old 08-04-2002, 11:27 AM
TRs Iron Chef & Party God

sorry this needs to be in free for all please move if you are a mod.

Saggleman: cause lord knows theres nothing i love more than swallowing condoms full of cocaine
Old 08-04-2002, 11:34 AM
just blaze...

Thats true, I can agree with you, but there are just some things that are way out of hand. I saw a toyota celica, 91 yeterday riding down bruce b downs, with a GT-R logo on the back, that is something that just shouldn't be done though you know ? A 4 foot wing on a civic, i saw it last night, it was utterly ridiculus, but if they want their car to look good(uhhhh) then that is there decision too, lets just hope it doesn't get out of hand.

Old 08-04-2002, 12:36 PM
TIME OUT

Yup , this site has alot of haters. I can remember everyone talking so much shit about Slim Shadies car, talking about how its rice and it only runs 13 something and thats not fast ect.... Well I have seen him run plenty of 12 sec passes and that is a respectable time. Then everyone wants to hate because he sprays and has a big goofy spoiler, well now everyone who said his car isint fast can put their money where their mouth is because his car is fast.
Old 08-04-2002, 12:37 PM

MY POST ABOUT SLIM SHADY.
Old 08-04-2002, 02:13 PM
eh

i agree 100%.
Old 08-04-2002, 03:33 PM
pfft.....

Originally posted by "honda guy"

Thats true, I can agree with you, but there are just some things that are way out of hand. I saw a toyota celica, 91 yeterday riding down bruce b downs, with a GT-R logo on the back, that is something that just shouldn't be done though you know ? A 4 foot wing on a civic, i saw it last night, it was utterly ridiculus, but if they want their car to look good(uhhhh) then that is there decision too, lets just hope it doesn't get out of hand.

i agree with you 100% this shit shouldnt be done but if the owner thinks it looks that that is all that matters we are all titled to our own opinion but dont always need to voice our opinion all over the place to degrade what soemone thinks is in good taste.

-garrett
Old 08-04-2002, 09:52 PM

I started a thread like this awhile back
Old 08-04-2002, 10:01 PM
Custom User Title

Lol i dunno about you... but the celica thing...

The owened is proably aware his car isnt that fast and he is just being sarcastic...

I did that, couple of my friends did too, and couple of their friends too

Ricer is a state of mind not neceserally state of car, although there are extreme cases