View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 07:47 PM
{{HEAVYDUTY}}
If you doubt me,try me!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C4_crusin
i just went to jennings 2 weekends ago... its a little hot in the leathers so bring some shade.

i'll go just let me know when your gonna head up there i got an F350 that will hold a couple bikes just supply the straps. my first track day in april was fast and fun... just sign up in novice your first session you will follow an instructor for 5 laps then you free for the rest of the day. just hold a line and be predictible... and i'll pass you up on one wheel

but if your taking the martinelli school you will be very fimilar with the track...you might want to bump it up to intermediate...
well we are going august 5th and we have a truck and trailer already but thanks for the offer. If you can go that wekend let me know we can all drive up together and get spots next to each other at the track it would be nice to know somebody who has done it before. We are taking the Ed Bargey school on friday the 5th of August. So deff. let me know if your going that weekend so we can all roll together and thanks for the input.

Run your car not your mouth!!

2006 GSXR 1000

1988 CRX SI "All Motor"
"not 4 long"

It's my dick and i'll wash it as fast as i want to!

Let me guess? You missed a gear!!!

FUCK BARNEY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!