View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 04:52 PM
BudDyLeE
My car cought on Fire!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by iskate2
theres different cases- usually if you blow out the rings on one cylinder, you'll feel a miss or a lack of power. with some motors, if you run it low on oil, rings can actually bore out your block just enough to defeat the purpose of the oil control ring, causing you to blow smoke (thats usually older motors). Check the balance of power from cylinder to cylinder to try to isolate your problem. whats your concern anyways? sorry im drunken babbling on tr bufhidoahyrbfybvuytbgknFIgrftleyinhjlkngbguyhguit5 h.

well, the thing is. I am runnin lean right now, Till Wednesday when i get my Custom Rail that way i can fit my RC 310's in there!....*I am turbo'd by the way*.. So since i've been runnin lean. anyhow..
I knw when your're runnin lean the combustion go's up=wich that mean Temp go's up/./ so after I've been driving for about 30 min in the hot sun, i start smokin outta of the exausht on idle!....(dont knw when i'am driving)
Its kinda bluesh, but it reall doesnt smell like oil, its also white sometimes...
so i am thinkin its the combustion temp going up real high,
due to not enough fuel and to much AIR.....

?>?????????????????any INFO????