View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 08:43 AM
launch
You'll need it!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ZACSLS1 VS Launch+Leko

Originally posted by ZACSLS1
A group of us met up last night for some fun. Things were getting a little boring so Launch, Leko, and myself decided to do a 3 wide run on the good ole BIS. All of us on Street tires so a 40 roll was good. 3 honks and we go-- Leko (mark 3 Supra) falls back slightly but was definately not out of the game. Launch stayed next to me and then started to move ahead on me. I thought to myself, screw this, then I sprayed. Put a good distance on him but it was all in fun.

2nd run- The supra and I go from a dig. Supra got the hit and we both spun pretty hard. I caught him and it stayed fairly even until I sprayed. Yes, I sprayed!!!!!

Good runs. Kudos on the new mods Chris, you suprised me.
Zac if you want to post up then do it correctly. The three wide race between us ended with you no more than 1 1/2 cars ahead. This tells me that the new turbo is gonna wax that ass by more than what you consider a good distance. I agree that the NOS is helping you tremendously but I'm really starting to think that your LS1 really isn't shit without it. Especially after seeing you race the 3700 lb automatic supra and having to spray to beat him. Anyhow good victory for now. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Launch