View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004, 07:50 PM
BeniBoi09
I Make Movies!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Odd happenings...

Ok my friend had a system professionally installed, worked well for 5 months, then he blew his subs (two 12 inch MA 1000 watt peak) so he bought some audiobans... blew them in 3 days, returned them, got better audiobans, blew them too.. after all that happened we checked the amps and everything was fine, no blown fuses, the amps werent set to high on the gain (probably should mention that they are Dclass Bazooka 700 watt amps).
Well today he got some pioneer 2000 watt subs.. blew them.. well we checked his fuses on the amps (each had 4 fuses) and the prongs were brittle and a few were broken off in the amp (got them out easily) so we got new fuses and the subs were still good cause they still hit hard (hard enough to make my chest hurt) well out of nowhere the subs went off... fuses where fine on the amps, but no power.. we popped the hood to check the main fuse on the 4 ga. power wire.. the fuse was melted to the fuse box.. pretty fuckin wicked... ill get pics 2morro when he comes back over.. just wondering has anybody had this bad of luck with subs?