For Sale/WTB TRuck Strictly TRuck related for sale/WTB

FS: 99 Grand Cherokee w/ low miles and lift, wheels/tires

Old 11-02-2009, 04:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 99 Grand Cherokee w/ low miles and lift, wheels/tires

I am putting my WJ up for sale. It is a 1999 Laredo with the 4.0 and 4x4 with only 92k miles! The jeep is in great condition, all maintenance up to date (receipts and owners manual come with the Jeep).

It is brown, with leather seats (great condition, no rips or tears) towing package (which I've never had to use), cd player, cruise, power everything, ice cold AC. Since it was purchased by me I have performed all scheduled maintenance, then added a Rubicon Express BB with shocks (only 300 miles old!), Rancho steering stabilizer, husky cargo liner and 06 WK wheels/tires. No rust, paint is in great condition (Florida car). There is a small quarter-sized dent on the passenger side door, and I had planned on upgrading the tires post BB install, which I haven't gotten around to yet, so it could use a set of A/T's in the next 10k or so. This really is a mint WJ, never been abused.

List of maintenance performed since 85k miles (have receipts for parts and labor):
Evaporator Core
Water pump
Coolant flush
Thermostat and gasket
Spark plugs
Combustion chamber cleaning
Throttle body service and AIS motor lube
Fuel filter
Service front and rear differential
Service transfer case
Pinion seal
Front transfer case output seal
Rear main oil seal
Front pinion seal replace
Headlamp refinish
Oil change (duh)
Transfer case sector shaft seal
Charge ac system

I bought this with every intention of driving it for the next 100k miles. It took me 6 months to find this combination with the low miles. This Jeep is in great condition and just waiting for it's new owner. Asking price is $5,500, which is more than resonable considering the preventative maintenance that has been performed. We are downsizing to one car so this one has to go. PM me if interested, check out some other WJs then see this one in person, you will not be disappointed.

Last edited by CobraSpdRH; 11-03-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:13 AM

Default Google the best!!

Google the best SE!GoogleGoogleGoogle!
Old 11-29-2009, 07:19 PM
The New Jessie James

5500 is a steal!