For Sale/WTB Toyota Strictly Toyota related for sale/WTB

1jz swapped sc300 price drop to sell.

Old 10-05-2012, 10:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1jz swapped sc300 price drop to sell.

Up forsale is a 1JZ swapped SC300.I absolutely love this car it is very fast and turns a lot of heads. This car has not been driftet, drag raced, or any other type, truthfully it is driving like a old woman in a buick. To and from point a to point b. It was professionally swapped by a shop in Florida by the previous owner. The 1JZ is the stock motor for the car in Japan. The motor has had the timing belt/water pump replaced in it by the previous owner. Since owning it the following maintenance items have been changed: all coil packs and coil pack clips, plugs, oil, coolant, brake fluid, transmission fluid, R134 A/C Freon. I am also the person who got the turbo kit put on the car due to the factory turbo smoking at idle. Car gets great fuel economy, has ice cold a/c and is stone cold reliable. I would not hesitate to hop in it and drive it across the country. The car is set on 17psi on the waste-gate spring. extremely fast as it currently sits.
All the perks of it being a lexus are still there, it rides like stock, its quiet inside, all the power stuff works on the car, tilt wheel, seats, windows, a/c, etc. Has a double din dvd player radio with Bluetooth for your phone and new kicker speakers in the back deck lid. The seats are in great shape with no tears in the leather, all the gauges light up and work as they are supposed to. Transmission shits great with no hesitation or slippage, was replaced with new before car was purchased.

Price: Asking 6k firm, is very reasonable for the amount of parts and condition the car is in. I am negotiable but, Please do not waste my time with low balls. I hate it when I try to sell a car for 5k and some offeres me 2300 right now like Im going to jump on it. Lets be real here.

Contact information:

LET ME SAY THIS, THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME IS PHONE OR EMAIL. I DON'T GET ON THE FORUMS EVERYDAY SO IF YOU MESSAGE ME AND I DONT CHECK IT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS AD THE CAR IS SOLD, SORRY. READ THE LARGE PRINT.

Name: Junius

Email: ownedbypandas@hotmail.com
Phone: 404-438-3571(call or text)

Mods/pros/cons

Put down 378hp on a mustang dyno
60-1 Turbo Kit (done by Turbo Daves in Powder Springs)
FMIC

A REAL, no knock off stuff Origin Body kit, Brand new, just installed 3 months ago (side skirts not installed, but have to give.)

Timing belt and water pump replaced 10k ago

Cold AC

Heat

Good seats
HID Headlights (4300kv)
SAFC 2
JDM Aristo 440cc injectors
Transmission cooler
3in turbo back exhaust professionally done (sounds great)
Aristo Torsen Differential
Greddy Boost cut defender
New suspension bushings all around
New polyurethane steering rack bushings
Koni adjustable shocks and HNR springs
HKS EVC IV boost controller (not hooked up currently)
Stern S1 wheels 18x8.5 18x9.5
Rockford subwoofer
Kenwood Amplifier

Lowering springs(I think the are Tokico)

Aftermarket shocks(I think they are Tokico_
25mm wheel spacers all around
IS300 transmission (only 30k on trans)
Tinted tail lights
body 7/10 (Dent near bottom or passenger rear)
Interior 8.5/10

Body kit does not match the chassis paint perfect, you can see in the in pictures. Its not horrible but its there